The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a leading Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want.
This opportunity will be based at the firm’s head office.
- Ongoing study support
- Personal development is strongly supported
- Pension Scheme membership – 5%
- Discretionary bonus
- Group Life cover
- Group Income Protection cover
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience administration experience within a Financial Planning firm
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Methodological approach and attention to detail
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this Adviser Support opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support