The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice that is looking to add to their team. They offer advice in a broad range of financial areas, providing their bespoke client-base with a highly personalised and professional financial planning service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is encouraged and exam support is readily provided. Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing and completing client reviews
- Preparing and processing all aspects of new business through to completion as well as dealing with existing clients
- Actioning investment fund switches and rebalances
- Maintenance of client and portfolio records on the main investment platform and back office system
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, managers and clients
This is an opportunity to join a growing firm that offers a generous pension contribution, holiday entitlement and free car parking.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning environment
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support