We are working with a prominent financial advisory firm, renowned for delivering expert financial solutions. They are seeking an IFA Administrator to join their expanding Cambridgeshire office.
- Hybrid position (2 days at home, mandatory office presence on Mondays)
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Wellbeing day, birthday off, and volunteering day.
- Matched pension contribution up to 5%.
- Death in Service (DIS) x4.
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) after probation (6 months).
- Exam fees covered.
- Onsite parking available
As an IFA Administrator at your responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business, transactions, fund switches, withdrawals, income, and managing death cases.
- Utilising various platforms for efficient administrative tasks.
- Playing a crucial role in a dynamic and busy administrative environment.
To be successful in this role:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in IFA support roles.
- Proficient in using financial platforms.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and experienced IFA Administrator seeking an exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking financial advisory firm, we encourage you to apply.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Financial Planning Administrator, IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Advisory, Financial Advice, Client Support, Adviser Support, IFA Admin, Client Delivery