We are assisting a Luton based company with an IFA administrator position. You will be working closely, one-on-one, with an experienced IFA. This company has built some fantastic relationships with clients over the last 25 years so you will be a key part of further client relations. The position has become available due to an internal promotion and a new Adviser that joined the team this year.
There is a great community feel throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment.
This is a fantastic position for an experienced administrator to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development by having such a broad proposition on offer as well as offering exam and study support for people looking to further their technical knowledge and qualifications.
- Bonus – personal, company revenue
- Study support, study days, then bonus/ pay rise after passing
- Free Parking
- 3PM Friday finish
- High staff retention
- Gym membership – discounted
- Nursery benefit – through pay before reductions
- Income protection
- DIS x 4
- Team socials such as scavenger hunts, meals out, weekend getaways, spa days, murder mysteries, summer days out, etc
They are continuously increasing/ developing the list of benefits
What’s needed for me to be considered for the IFA Administrator position?
- Previous experience within an IFA setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA regulations
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: IFA administrator, Financial planning administrator, private client support, paraplanner assistant, IFA support, Technical Support, Adviser Support