We are assisting a Wealth Management company based in Horsham in hiring an IFA Administrator to their thriving administration team.
You will play an active part in supporting two advisors with booking in meets diary management, technical and administrative support, client queries, process new business, liaising with providers to chase new business and keeping clients updated.
There is a great community feel here throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment. They provide fantastic support, development opportunities and encourage progression from within.
- 23 days plus bank holidays increasing with service
- Up to £30,000
- Study support
- 35 hour week (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Income Protection
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Contribution
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within the IFA practices is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA regulations
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
IFA Administrator, Financial Planning Administrator, Client Support, Paraplanner Assistant, IFA support, Adviser Support