Location: Sutton Coldfield
Benefits: 4xDIS, 25 days + bank holidays, hybrid working, onsite parking
A reputable wealth management business are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented IFA Administrator to join the dynamic team as a Client Services Associate. You will play an integral role in ensuring exceptional client service and administrative support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Offer administrative support to a dedicated pod within the firm, working closely with all pod members to ensure smooth operations and efficient and exceptional client service.
- Process new business applications, documentation, and the first stage of trading, ensuring accuracy and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Assist with client onboarding and provider/wrapper opening procedures, ensuring a seamless and positive client experience.
- Coordinate client meetings and appointments, including scheduling, preparing meeting materials, and organising necessary resources.
- Experience of working in financial services
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the financial services profession
If you are a motivated and experienced IFA Administrator looking for a role with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive work environment, we want to hear from you!
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Financial Planning Administrator, IFA, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Advisory, Financial Advice, Client Support, Adviser Support, IFA Admin, Client Delivery,