Up to £28,000 based on experience
Monday – Friday
An excellent opening to join an established Wealth Management firm and develop your career further. Whilst this is initially an administrative role, there will be long term opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
Several Paraplanners and Advisers worked their way up in the business, which shows the training and support are there to develop individual’s careers.
– Annual review writing
– Admin and telephone based client support – using Intelligent Office
– System updates
– Report writing
– General admin / client support tasks
In order to be considered for this opportunity, the client would require the following levels of experience to be able to be demonstrated on the CV and in the interview:
– Intelligent Office experience is required
– Admin and Telephone experience needed as this is the day to day
– Annual review writing is a big part of the role so need to demonstrate ability to do this
– Office based – Flexi Hours (8am – 9:30am start // 4:30pm – 6pm finish)
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Opportunity to buy additional holidays (5+ max annually)
– Sick Pay
– Death in Service
– Free on-site parking
If you believe you have the required experience and are interested in the role, apply today or contact Sam at Heat for more information.