Monday – Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced client services professional to join a highly-reputable wealth management firm in Cheshire.
What’s the role?
Sitting within the Client Services department, your role will primarily be centred around the firm’s clients – you will be their first point of contact and will be responsible for providing a first-class service throughout their journey with the business.
- Dealing with client/provider queries over the phone and via email.
- Managing your individual workload using personal diary system on Client Management to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Issuing and chasing client Letters of Authority to providers & collating information when received.
- Processing and monitoring new investments and pensions applications using a variety of 3rd party provider platforms
What’s on offer?
- Circa £26,000 salary with reviews based on experience / qualifications
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays – increases with length of service
- Optional health care scheme
- 5/5 pension scheme
- 4 x Death in Service
- Exam funding/study support
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.