We are assisting a longstanding client in recruiting an IFA Administrator to join the team in Gerrard’s Cross.
This is a highly varied role and a fantastic opportunity for the correct individual with a keen interest in financial services who wishes to embark on a path of continued professional development.
The role would suit a motivated professional, who can complete work in a timely manner.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported.
- 5% ee, 4% er
- Holiday allowance increase with service
- 35 hour week – 9-5pm
- Sick pay after probation
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Working towards financial qualifications (not essential)
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. One of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client and to discuss overs that may also be of interest to you. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA Admin, Financial Planning Administrator, Financial Planning Assistant, Financial Adviser Administrator, Financial Adviser Assistant, Technical Sales Support, Pensions, Investments