Our client are a highly reputable independent wealth management firm based in Cheshire. With specialist expertise within investment and retirement planning, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
During a period of key expansion, a position has arisen for an experienced IFA Administrator to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment with a great office atmosphere and attractive benefits. Some duties will include:
- Sending off Letter of Authorities and contacting providers to request/chase plan information
- Communicating with IFAs, providers and clients to gather all the information necessary for Paraplanners to commence research
- Maintaining client records and keeping electronic files in good order
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- A desire to build a career within Administration
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good Pensions & Investments product knowledge
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.