Are you an experienced administrator looking for change? Are you looking to take your experience and work for a top IFA firm that provide bespoke financial planning advice to a variety of HNW clients?
My client are one of the largest providers of financial advice to Barristers and legal professionals are looking to bring an experienced administrator into their growing business.
You will be responsible for helping the back office support of a successful financial planning firm, where you will be given a chance to develop and build on your experience with a firm that values progress and development.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Producing client valuations
- Handling Tax packs
- Fee Reconciliations and providing end of month figures to the administration manager
- Overseeing the diaries to make sure everything is in order for client meetings
- Handling model portfolio work, including building them on a number of platforms
- Strong experience within an IFA firm in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to build strong relations with staff members and clients.
- Good working knowledge of Avelo would be advantageous
IFA administrator, private client administrator, sales support, financial planning assistant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career