This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a strong reputation for excellence in the financial services industry. Their client base focuses around looking after private high net worth clients and the directors of SME's.
They have a very well-established client base and are a national firm with multiple offices and an excellent reputation.
In this role, you will be supporting a team of IFA's and assisting with all aspects of business processing. You will be liaising with clients and providers so client interaction skills are important.
Duties will include:
The support of at least one advisor in all aspects of Financial Planning Undertaking various research projects on behalf of the IFA
- To work alongside an IFA, and act as an 'Advisors Advisor'
- To engender trust and respect from the client by providing high quality technical services, delivering to expectations, responding quickly to client demands and delivering to deadlines
- Assist with planning meetings and events
- A willingness to undertake ongoing Training and Development Dealing with and understanding Discretionary Fund Managers and other financial products
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ideally you will have a background in an IFA firm already and working towards attaining FS qualifications.
- Experience of providing administrative support in a regulated environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA administrator, private client administrator, sales support administrator, financial planning support