The opportunity for an experienced financial services professional to join a fantastic IFA firm who focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service. Based in Alton, they are a well respected and established IFA practice that seeks to build long term, trusting relationships with their clients by providing niche financial planning advise, tailored to match their needs.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an Administrator to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will be responsible for:
- Diary management and client appointments. This will include booking new consultations, arranging follow up calls with the clients, fact-finding meetings and presentations
- Liaising with investment/pension providers and ensuring all information is provided and in a time fashion.
- Implementing client investments, all relevant administration at the outset and ongoing.
- Ensuring that clients are always up to date with the progress of their advice and investments
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Excellent organisational skills
- An interest in the IFA industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.