A fantastic opportunity with a successful and reputable IFA firm who are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team in Tunbridge Wells in a One year fixed-term contract whilst a member of staff is on maternity (possibility of going permanent).
The role includes giving administrative support to the Financial Advisers, management of clients with information being updated, arranging meetings and being first point of call for any queries the client may have.
They are looking for a motivated and committed individual who has worked in a similar role within an IFA or similar organisation. You will be amongst a supportive and friendly atmospheric environment with a group of highly professional and encouraging individuals as well as receiving a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Previous experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
- Financial Services qualifications are desired but not essential
- Flexi-hours system enables people to work a 35 hour week and have the flexibility around start, finish and lunch breaks.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, IFA administrator, private client administrator.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career