IFA Administration Team Leader
This is an award-winning boutique firm of independent financial advisers that offer financial planning and portfolio management service to a diverse range of HNW clientele across the UK
The successful Candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and be responsible for themselves whilst managing a team of 5 in IFA support. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and processing of new business, proactive ongoing client management, servicing existing business, platform based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers.
Due to the senior nature of this role, it is imperative these duties are are carried out in professional manner as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
What’s needed to be considered?
- Ideally working towards level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Experience in process management and improvement would be an advantage
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Highly experienced working in an Business Support role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Good financial planning technical knowledge, ideally around savings and investments
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
*Client Services Administrator, Senior IFA Administrator, Sales Support Manager, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner