IFA Administrator (Full or Part-Time)
£23-30K dependent on experience – OTE £30-38K
Monday to Friday (Hybrid working)
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an established business who support and develop their staff to improve their knowledge, responsibility, and earnings?
Well, we are delighted to be working with a long-standing Financial Services firm who due to recent internal promotions, are looking for a couple of IFA Administrators to join their growing business.
This is a role that not only has career benefits, but also a market leading benefits package for all staff including Sick Pay, Bonus Schemes and Hybrid working.
Responsibilities of the IFA Administrators:
- Working on a 1-on-1 basis with a Financial Planner to support with their admin tasks
- Offering both telephone and admin-based support for advisers and clients
- Being a direct point of contact for the Advisers clients and developing a relationship with these individuals
- Schedule and manage appoints on behalf of the Financial Planner
- Preparation of financial reports
- Report Writing and submitting of new business
- Client valuations and preparation
- General client management when required
Expectations of an IFA Administrator:
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an IFA environment
- Good knowledge of Financial Services regulations and procedures
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent administrative skills
IFA Administrator staff benefits:
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Performance Bonus Scheme up to £5,000
- Employee Ownership Bonus circa £3,000
- Sick Pay
- Hybrid working and Flexible working hours
If you are interested in the opportunity and believe you have the right experience based on the above, contact Sam at Heat Recruitment.