We are looking to recruit an Independent Financial Adviser to join a busy and growing Financial Services team in Exeter. This role will cover the Devon area where you will be tasked with offering high quality Financial Advice to a portfolio of existing clients. On offer is a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as high quality leads to further grow your client bank.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing, servicing and reviewing existing clients.
- Advising new and existing clients on pensions, investments and protection.
- Dealing with day to day queries from the clients and providers.
- It is expected that you will be Level 4 Diploma qualified.
- You will currently be working in an advisory role in Financial Services.
- You must have good attention to detail and be able to work independently.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive salary
- A competitive bonus structure based on results and satisfactory KPI’s.
- Matched employer pension contributions up to 5%
- Minimum 22 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Paid training and development
- Flexible working requests always considered