Are you a Housing Litigation Solicitor looking for an opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing team?
This is an opportunity for you to join a well-established Housing Litigation team in team in Manchester and have the opportunity to work alongside some of the leading lawyers in the region.
- The chance to work closely with senior lawyers within the team
- The opportunity to manage a varied caseload including Anti-Social Behavior Injunctions, Possessions, and Disrepair work
- Opportunity to develop and gain experience in advocacy
What’s needed to be considered?
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Have at least 6 months experience in Housing Litigation
- Experience working with Housing Associations
If you would like to register your interest in the position, please submit a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, you can send me an email at email@example.com or call me on 07856757453, if you would be interested in discussing this in more detail before you make a formal application.