Due to a period of growth, my client, a leading IT support and solutions provider are looking for someone to join IT Operations Team as Helpdesk Manager. You will be responsible managing the helpdesk service delivery for our regional office, including line management of the helpdesk team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Helpdesk coverage is scheduled appropriately to provide the best service to our clients. You will ensure that the phone is always answered in line with company policy and will work as part of the helpdesk team, providing technical support to our clients.
You will manage:
- The Helpdesk team, including consultation on personal development reviews, one to one meetings, performance evaluations and disciplinary responsibilities. You will also actively provide feedback to the team.
- The call stack effectively
- Client call backs – ensuring that courtesy calls are made to the clients
- You will be a point of escalation for the team and will monitor problem and change tickets to ensure that they are resolved within SLA. You will work closely with the Technical Consultancy team and Client Services Manager to plan, monitor, resolve and coordinate activity.
- You will visit the clients regularly to build relationships and discuss the helpdesk service, providing them with detailed information around the service provided. You will also arrange client visits for members of the helpdesk team.
Key Technical Requirements:
- Microsoft operating systems (and server)
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Network trouble-shooting
- Firewalls (preferably Watchguard)
- Antivirus (preferably Sophos)
- Backup (preferably backup exec)