We have an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Document Controller to join a leading automation company that specialises in warehouse automation.
This new role will involve working across all departments to assist with Health & Safety and compliance.
You will be required to CMIOSH or NEBOSH Diploma qualified.
The role of the Health and Safety Document Controller will involve the following.
- Review and manage Citation, update, and issue training modules.
- Undertake risk assessments and site inspections, identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks.
- Manage and implement ISO 9001
- Keep up to date the safe operational practices ensuring adherence to any changes in
- Investigate any health and safety issues raised by management or employees.
- Ensure all documentation is issued on time and to a high standard.
- Liaise with production team regarding handover & completion information / documentation, Production, and management of O&M manuals.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Health and Safety Document Controller role?
- Up to date knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- CMIOSH or NEBOSH Diploma
- Good knowledge and understanding of Document Control process.
- Strong IT skills in MS office including outlook, excel and word.
Full JD available upon request
Apply today to be considered for this Health and Safety Document Controller opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Health and Safety Document Controller opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Health and Safety Document Controller / NEBOSH/ Automation / Health and Safety / Compliance