We are recruiting a Head of Strategy to join our client in the Bristol area.
As the head of this department, your responsibilities will include executing the content for the Customer Value Proposition in alignment with the market. You will also lead market intimacy activities and provide valuable insights into our business to identify our customers’ current and future challenges, assess our competitors, and understand the market dynamics that drive our business.
The role of Head of Strategy will include,
- Using both internal and external data to determine which process and device applications give the best return.
- Provide the business with a better understanding of customer s business drivers/ and strategies.
- Own the market roadmap for the production market.
- Build key customer relationships which support business growth Identify collaboration, JDP and JQP opportunities.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Head of Strategy role?
- A technical, or relevant higher education qualification is preferred.
- In depth experience of relevant technologies and processes.
- Graduate with significant experience working in compound semiconductor production.
- Experience working in a CAPEX
- Evidence of developing new markets with new or existing products and strong knowledge of the compound semiconductor technologies and markets
Full JD available upon request
This position offers a fantastic salary and benefits package, depending on your experience, you can earn between £70K to £100K per annum, this includes a bonus package.
Apply today to be considered for this Head of Strategy opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Head of Strategy opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them.