Head of Paraplanning
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanning Manager to join a successful Financial Services firm, based near the beautiful South Coast, whom focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service to its valued clients, which has help build the sound reputation of the team, which has been built on over 100 years of combined experience.
- Oversee and manage the Paraplanning team
- Act as customer relationship manager for the internal customer base – i.e. the financial adviser team
- Drive improvements in efficiency, turnaround times and quality of the paraplanning output through engagement with IT, data management, the advisers and compliance
- Agreeing, monitoring, managing and reporting on team KPI’s
- Co-ordinate, distribute, monitor and work on paraplanning projects and reports
- Co-ordinate and manage any internal team problems and disciplinary matters in association with HR
- Assist with the training and development of junior paraplanners
- Willing to get involved in other projects within the business, which may occur from time to time, that fall within their capabilities
What’s needed to be considered?
- Relevant and extensive knowledge of financial planning and its function in the workplace
- Provide a client-benefit driven focus, as well as an understanding of what makes for an efficient and happy team
- Have completed industry related exams (Level 4 Diploma or better in regulated Financial Planning), or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate experience of working with DFM solutions desirable
- Have strong IT aptitude and believe in the power of automation of repetitive tasks; experience of Curo, FE Analytics and Voyant advantageous but not essential
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanning Manager, Head Paraplanner