Head of Commercial Property
Our client is an extremely reputable Legal 500 firm that has a solid standing in the market within Buckinghamshire and in the UK. The firm is a reputable full-service law firm that wishes to further expand its position in the market and has excellent opportunities for progression, with a proportion of the firm's equity partners being recruited internally. Overall, it is a welcoming firm with an open-door policy, a huge emphasis on work/life balance, an enviable benefits package and an interpersonal approach to servicing their clients.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to progress to the next step within their career and take on a Head of Department role. Due to exponential growth, the opportunity to manage an extremely successful Commercial Property Team has arisen. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing people although previous Head of Department experience is not essential.
What is needed for me to be considered?
– At least 5 years PQE as a Commercial Property Solicitor, ideally in a Senior role
– Have a good working knowledge of Commercial Property and all procedures within
– Previous experience with systems such as MS Office applications would be a great advantage, but not essential
– A proven track record of dedication to a role
– A desire to grow and build your own department to the best of your ability
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements