Head of Account Management
The opportunity for a compliance professional to join a reputable compliance consultancy who provide exemplary advice to their clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced compliance professional to join the business as their Head of Account Management. You will be responsible for managing the account management team in delivering the best possible support for their clients and will be proactive in suggesting improvements to their services and troubleshooting issues with their website or service contracts.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package, including;
- 8% company pension contribution
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Health insurance,
- Death in Service and Income Protection cover
- free parking
- car allowance
What’s needed for me to be considered?
In order to be considered, candidates ideally need to have;
- Previous experience in account management
- Good understanding of the adviser / investment management / platform market place
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good understanding of the regulatory system – SYSC/COBS/T&C/Conflicts of Interest/Complaints is an advantage
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Account Manager, Compliance Director, Account Director, Head of Account Services, Chief of Accounts, Account General