Department: Buildings Services – Technical Advisor
This an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor or a desktop surveyor to join a fast-paced and dynamic Building Team as a Surveying Technical Advisor. In this role, you will play a crucial part in assisting Policyholders with building-related queries related to their claims, ensuring efficient claim progression, and providing essential technical support to the Claims Team.
- Review non-delegated Surveyor reports and communicate decisions to Policyholders.
- Validate contractor scope estimates by estimating software and policy conditions.
- Provide technical support to the Claims Team regarding building damage.
- Assist in the audit and oversight of our Surveyor Network and Contractors, with support from the Regional Technical Surveyor and Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure claims are progressed promptly, moving to completion as quickly as possible.
- Secondary education including at least 5 passes at GCSE level or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Surveying Degree.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with Suppliers/Surveyor Networks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- PC literate with good administrative skills.
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, we invite you to apply for this exciting role. Join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of their Buildings Services department.
In addition, refer a friend or a colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.