Graduate Software Developer
We are working on behalf of a well established and growing eCommerce company who are looking for a Graduate Software Developer. They are looking to revolutionise the market and constantly strive to deliver innovative software to a global customer base. Their product is used every day globally by retailers in 14 languages across 30 countries.
To join an established company in their new office in Bath offering a fantastic working environment. As a Graduate Developer you will be working directly for the Head of Development, you will be responsible for building and testing and maintaining new features, APIs and other integrations as well as fixing technical bugs and collaborating with the support team to provide technical support for platform users
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Keen to work in a small team
- An enthusiasm to learn fast and develop your skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to get stuff done
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Have worked on at least one significant software project you can talk about in an interview (could be from university, employment, or a personal project)
- 1st or 2:1 degree (or equivalent), preferably computer science or in an area relevant to software development
- A level grades ABB or better
- An A in Maths at GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!