General Practice Manager
The opportunity for an ambitious, qualified Manager to work in a busy General Practice team to join a National firm at their modern Yeovil office.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery, execution and sign-off on a range of clients, with partners retaining relationship responsibilities only
- People management responsibilities include resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and making recommendations for our rising star programme
- Keeping up to date with business and market trends and can confidently engage with senior business leaders on a wide range of topics
- Focus on business development and building, developing and maintaining relationships
- Helping to organise and attend a number of business development or networking events, participating in regular management meetings, input on internal firmwide project groups
- Have responsibility for a varied portfolio and have a clear idea of how you want to drive forward and develop your portfolio
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Strong communication skills to work with colleagues across a number of offices
- Significant experience of delivering accounting services to a similar client-base.
- Audit experience is an advantage but not essential
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Office Manager, Team Manager