Full Stack WordPress Developer
Heat Recruitment are working with a full-service digital marketing agency, based in North Bristol, working with innovative, cutting edge and household name brands. They are looking for a passionate and experienced Full Stack WordPress Developer to join their growing team and develop their career within the digital marketing industry.
Why it’s a great opportunity!
You will have a chance to work with one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the UK and work in a vibrant and exciting working environment. The agency has a “work hard – reward fast” approach to work and are looking for people who are like minded and have great ability to handle pressure and are results driven. My client offers a fantastic training program with their employment and are totally behind their staff to get you where you want to be in your career. They offer a great working environment with newly refurbished offices, great rewards and a family feel.
- Ability to maintain and improve websites
- Design mobile-based features
- Develop WordPress themes
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Have a strong visual style and enjoy following best web practices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Comfortable working with MySQL.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop (Must be able to show examples)
- cPanel experience is essential
- Designing layouts for new site builds (html/css)
- Previous experience as a Front-end website developer is desirable
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and WordPress
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| WordPress Developer | Full Stack Developer | Web Developer | Web Designer | Web Design |