Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
Working within the companies User Experience Team, you will be responsible for building the UI experiences for a variety of well-known brands. The role will require you to work on projects which vary in size and will involve working through the entire lifecycle of web application development. You will be expected to maintain the high development quality that we aspire to with every project, have a passion for driving technology forward, be organised, self-motivated and ambitious, and have an ability to manage your own time and workload
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Portfolio of development work which demonstrates your experience
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass)
- Experience with front-end build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Rollup)
- Good knowledge of source control (Git)
- Comfortable using the terminal/command line
- Solid understanding of performance and optimisation best practices
- A healthy obsession for writing clean, semantic, performant code
Desirable skills & experience
- An understanding of UX and design principles would be beneficial, with experience with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of accessibility standards and SEO best practices
- Experience working with content management systems
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!