Front End Developer
We are excited to be working with one of Manchester’s leading Digital Agencies who are looking for experienced Web Developer to join their talented team of professionals. They have already established themselves as a leading provider of Digital Marketing and Web Development services working with household names and through further growth, they are looking for a new addition to their Development team.
This brilliant agency are looking for someone with a proven track record of good quality Front End Development to work on multiple projects responsible for building new websites from scratch and maintaining existing sites.
This is a varied position so this agency are looking for a multi skilled and adaptive developer who is looking to take their career to the next level in a fun work environment.
If you are looking for further progression in an exciting agency, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to establish yourself and grow with the company.
This rare opportunity offers an enviable work environment and a friendly experienced team. If you are looking for a focus your skills in a position, which will offer outstanding training in enjoyable work environment – then please see below for more details
What is needed to be considered?
- Working with the internal teams to refine and perfect the applications functionality and design
- Relay information back to the API design team about the products
- Ensuring that work is delivered at the highest calibre with meticulous attention to detail, both in coding and functionality
- Driving quality within the team and ensuring other team members also practice quality first
- Strong knowledge and experience in single page applications
- Knowledge of PHP & Angular would be desirable
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.