Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
Want to join a Top 100 company? Heat Recruitment have been placed number 37 in the UK and are looking to grow.
Heat Recruitment is currently looking to recruit experienced Financial Services Recruitment Consultants as we are continuing to grow our award-winning business. As one of Bristol’s most established independent Specialist Recruitment companies, we are looking seek self-motivated people who are looking to further their career within the Recruitment sector.
As part of our continued growth, we have relocated our offices to facilitate the projected growth for 2019. Conveniently based just a few minutes walk from Cabot Circus, we pride ourselves on providing a first class working environment for all our staff, where personal development and well-being as at the heart of our day to day operations.
Some of our Benefits include:
- A Competitive Basic Salary with a very attractive Commission Structure, where you will receive up to 30% of your billings
- A Quarterly Bonus Structure to reward consistent performers
- Target-related Salary increases – to put you in control of your salary
- Annual holiday for the top performers within the company
- 25 Days Holiday – increasing to 30 days on years’ served with the company
- Clear career path mapped
- A Training Academy designed to help you achieve your personal goals
- Ongoing competitions throughout the year
- Top Billers Lunches every quarter
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
As part a consultant within Heat Recruitment you be a 360 recruiter, taking full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process, with overall accountability for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within your specialist market. As you develop with the business you will look to take on additional responsibilities aimed at improving the leadership skills you require as you move more towards a management role.
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record
- The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
- Determined to succeed, driven with a desire to develop your career within recruitment
- An understanding of professional services would be advantageous although by no means necessary
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly.