Financial Services Administration Assistant
The opportunity for an administration assistant to join a leading Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised pension service.
- To establish and monitor the new cases being received.
- Check all incoming information relating to ensure its correct and complete
- Contact the client with any queries, outstanding documents, or updates
- Perform smart search
- Track receipt of required documentation and liaise with the Adviser and Administrator to ensure received in time.
- Chase the client for responses as appropriate.
What's on offer?
- Pension contribution matched to 5%.
- 4x annual salary for death in service.
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Birthday off with pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA Administrator, Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Client Support Administrator, Business Support, Client Delivery, SASS Administrator, IFA Admin