Financial Services Accountancy Temp
This is an exciting opportunity to join a financial planning firm with a fantastic reputation.
You will work within the financial services teams to fully integrate fees and commissions into the firm’s FinPlan system enabling the financial services and finance department to be automated, transparent and backlog free.
- Reviewing existing fees and commissions processes used within the firm
- Liaising with the finance team to understand the reconciliation of fees and commissions received
- Understanding the operational and financial reporting requirements for fees and commissions, including credit control reporting
- Completing a plan to achieve objectives for the role
- Agreeing the plan with all stakeholders
- Creating processes (automated where possible) & FinPlan reports that satisfy the operational and financial reporting requirements
- Producing practice notes for management of any manual processes that are not capable of being automated
- Defining, testing & implementing new credit control process, managed through FinPlan reports
- Experience of working in Financial Services finance areas
- Good, relevant experience of working with the Bluecoat FinPlan system and specifically the fees and commissions sections
- Good communications skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Finance Temp, FinPlan