Newcastle Under Lyme
Location: Newcastle-under Lyme
Duration: Full time, Permanent, Flexible, ,
We are working with a well renowned national financial planning firm who are looking for a new Financial Planning Administrator to join their busy Birmingham office and assist in providing a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service. The role can offer a competitive salary, flexible and home working as well as opportunity to take exams and continue in your career development.
Financial Planning Administrator Key Responsibilities
- Processing new business: investments, pensions
- Liaising with third party providers
- Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support to the financial advisors
- Client Servicing: Respond to client inquiries, address general service requests, and provide information on account balances, transactions, and administrative procedures.
- Document Preparation: Prepare and review necessary paperwork, including investment applications, client agreements, transfer forms, annual review packs
- Process Transactions: Facilitate client transactions, such as trade execution, account transfers, withdrawals, and contributions, ensuring accuracy and timely processing.
What’s on offer for the Financial Planning Administrator?
- Salary up to £25,000
- Hybrid and flexible work
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- exam/study support
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Planning Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Client Support Administrator, Business Support, Client Delivery, IFA Admin, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Administrator, Wealth Administrator, Financial Planning Administrator