Church Broughton Derby
A reputable financial planning business established nearly 10 years ago are looking for an experienced administrator to join the growing team. The firm are committed to helping clients achieve their financial objectives and aspirations. They take pride in delivering top-notch financial planning services, ensuring that our clients receive a first-class experience.
- Provide administrative support to the financial planning team.
- Assist in client onboarding and document management.
- Maintain accurate and organised client records.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and client reviews.
- Handle general office administrative tasks.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the financial planning operations.
- Previous experience in a financial planning or related administrative role is preferred.
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for the financial planning industry and a desire to contribute to our clients’ financial success.
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus for a job well done.
- Onsite parking at the beautiful offices in a rural location.
- Opportunity for career progression within the business as it grows
They understand the importance of work-life balance and are open to flexible working arrangements, including accommodating school runs etc.
If you are passionate about providing excellent administrative support within the financial planning sector and are interested in joining a dynamic and expanding team, please apply!
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Client Support Administrator, Business Support, Client Delivery, Adviser Support, IFA, Wealth Management, Financial Planning, Wealth Admin, IFA Administrator