Financial Planning Administrator
My client is a medium-sized, well respected Wealth Managers that seeks to build a long term, trusting relationship with their clients.
They provide tailored financial planning advice in all areas to private clients and pride themselves on their level of technical knowledge, expertise and the ability to find the best solutions for their clients.
They are a highly dedicated business that are experiencing a particularly strong area of growth and are looking to add another professional to their growing team.
This is a fantastic position for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development by having such a broad proposition on offer as well as offering exam and study support for people looking to further their technical knowledge and qualifications.
You will part of a technical team and be actively involved in the back office process as a key member of a back office team.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Must have done a similar role successfully at another intermediary
• Worked in a service oriented IFA / wealth management company
• Hard working & enthusiastic • Accurate with an eye for attention to detail
• Articulate, thorough, accurate and systematic
• Adhere to service standards and procedures
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to cope under periods of pressure without compromising quality of work • Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• IT literate and good analytical skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
financial planning technician, IFA support