Financial Planner – Swansea
A leading national financial services firm who offer full holistic financial planning to their wide client base are looking for an experienced financial planner to join their team, to operate in the Derby region. They have a strong reputation and are expanding at an impressive rate currently by offering their clients a top-quality service to allow them to make the best decision for them to improve their financial well-being.
You will be expected to provide a top-class service and grow and develop a loyal client base that you can provide a diverse and tailored service to. There will be leads provided and you will also be given full paraplanning and administrative support and work for a well-known, growing firm, with offices nationally.
- Carry out a comprehensive fact-find, gain a full understanding of the aspirations, needs and investment objectives of the individual.
- Produce a comprehensive Investment and pension planning service
- Full financial planning duties, as would be expected from any high level financial planning position.
- Understand and explain in non-jargon fashion the merits and detractions of all investment types
- Explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
- Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Understand and assess suitability of available pension income options including annuities, phased retirement and income drawdown
- Competent Adviser Status
- SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
- JO5, AF3 or G60 would be advantageous
IFA *Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career