Financial Planner – South London
A leading national financial services firm who specialise in providing guidance and education for workplace savings and benefits are looking to add to their successful team. They have a strong reputation and are expanding at an impressive rate currently by offering their clients a top-quality service to allow them to make the best decision for them to improve their financial well-being.
You will be expected to provide a top-class service and grow and develop a loyal client base that you can provide a diverse and tailored service to. There will be leads provided and you will also be given full paraplanning and administrative support and work for a well-known, growing firm.
- Carry out a comprehensive fact-find, gain a full understanding of the aspirations, needs and investment objectives of the individual.
- Ascertain the investors attitude towards risk.
- Produce a comprehensive Investment and pension planning service
- Producing a detailed planning report detailing relevant fact-find information with a detailed rationale behind the recommendation.
- Provide comprehensive Pension Income Options advice including; annuities, capped and flexible income drawdown, and phased retirement strategies
- Understand and explain in generic terms the merits and detractions of all investment types
- Explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
- Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Understand and assess suitability of available pension income options including annuities, phased retirement and income drawdown
- Competent Adviser Status
- SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
- JO5, AF3 or G60 would be advantageous
IFA *Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career