Please get in touch if you are a Financial Planner who is looking for a new company to call home where there is potential of future equity / ownership of own client portfolio.
The opportunity here is for a Financial Advisor, with a professional and level-headed approach to come in and help take on a number of the company’s clients (circa 130). This opportunity would be suitable for any experienced, qualified financial planner with SPS and CAS.
You will be given ownership of your clients to develop and complement with your own clients/connections.
Full paraplanning and administrative support will be given to help you provide an excellent service and spend time with your clients
- No set office days, can be remote
- Salary £50,000 to £55,000
- Performance related Quarterly and Annual Bonus (OTE £80,000 to £100,000)
- Group Pension Membership
- Death In Service Benefits
- Holiday and Sickness entitlement
- Car cash scheme
- Office is based in Pinner
What’s needed for me to be considered for this Financial Adviser position?
- Hold previous experience within an IFA / Financial Planning Practice
- Must be qualified to a minimum industry standard of Level 4 Diploma Qualified, SPS and CAS
- Knowledgeable in Pensions, Investment products, Taxation and Trusts
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Adviser opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!