A highly-reputable wealth management practice are seeking a Chartered Financial Planner to join the team and take over a small client bank. In addition to managing existing clients, you will have the opportunity to work with the firm on acquiring new clients. They are specifically looking for a Chartered Advisor with the CII qualification, and they prioritise this certification. If not currently Chartered, they are open to considering candidates who are one paper away from achieving chartered.
- Provide comprehensive financial planning advice to clients, both existing and new.
- Manage and nurture relationships within the client bank offered, ensuring their financial objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulations to provide clients with accurate and timely advice.
- Ensure that clients receive top-tier financial planning services.
- Chartered Financial Planner certification through CII, with a deep commitment to upholding the highest industry standards.
- Proven experience in providing financial planning and advisory services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive approach to building and managing client relationships.
The compensation package for this role is dependent on your experience and qualifications:
- Salary: £75,000 per annum
- Car Allowance: £5,000
- Bonus: 25% of Net Business (NB) generated above £50,000, reviewed and amended annually.
There is no work-from-home policy, as the Wealth Managers are actively leading their pods, have supervisory and management responsibilities, and need to be in the office when not meeting with clients. The office environment is conducive to collaboration and maintaining high professional standards.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and Chartered Financial Planner with a commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Financial Planner / IFA / CII / CISI / CAS / SPS / Wealth Management / Financial Adviser / Financial Advisor / Wealth Manager / Pensions / Investments / Financial Consultant / Financial Planning / HNW