Financial Planner – Peterborough – up to £60k
An award winning East Anglia based IFA are looking for a new Financial Planner to join their growing private client and corporate teams. The firm has a streamlined lead generation and referral process as well as an extensive support team of Paraplanners and Administrators.
The firm have a strong presence in East Anglia with office in Norwich, Peterborough; with the option to be based out of either. They offer a broad range of Investments, Retirement, Estate & tax, protection, employee benefits and corporate planning and there is scope to work as a holistic IFA or a specialist within the business.
Duration: Full Time, Permanent, Remote, Flexible
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience giving financial advice in an IFA / Financial Planning Practice
- Must be qualified to a minimum industry standard of Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- CAS & SPS desirable
- A strong understanding of Pensions and Investment products
What’s on offer?
- Flexible starting salary dependant on experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Progression and development plan
- Remote and flexible work
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Critical illness, private medical and death in service plans
Apply today to be considered for the Financial Planner position. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.