A new opportunity has opened for an experienced Financial Planner to join a reputable company based in Hertford as they have too many clients between the four IFAs of the business. As a company they don’t advertise, getting all their business through referrals and word of mouth.
Some of the company clients who are looking for an adviser with a good understanding of investments, others are looking for holistic financial planning plus they have corporate clients with a particular emphasis on pensions and other employee benefits, primarily group life assurance and income protection.
Clients of the business often go into the office, otherwise are met online or out on visits.
The office is set in a great area, so there is lots for you to do during lunch breaks or socialising after work. You will not need to attend the office 5days a week as employers can work from home a couple of times a week (Office based during the settling in stage).
- £50,000 – £60,000
- Bonus (will be discussed directly with the client)
- All new business inquires passed to you
- Pension due to increase to 7% er
- 25days holiday plus bank holidays, and the office is generally closed over the Christmas holidays.
- Social events throughout the year.
What’s needed to be considered
- Previous experience in a similar role in an IFA, Wealth Management firm, or financial services firm.
- Whilst there are clients for when you join, its expected that you’ll have professional connections, e.g. accountants and solicitors
- Able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Strong background and knowledge in holistic advise
Apply today to be considered for this IFA opportunity. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
Adviser, IFA, Financial Associate, Wealth Manager, Financial Planner, Financial Advisor