We are recruiting Financial Analyst to join our client based in Bristol, this is a hybrid role working 3 days on site and 2 days from home.
The role of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Assisting the Manufacturing and Operations Controller in the analysis of manufacturing productivity and materials price variances in the financial statements.
- Supporting budget planning and forecasting by creating financial models.
- Analysing financial data reported to senior management to aid decision making.
- Providing data-driven analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions to improve business performance.
- Analysing of cycle count results prepared by Stores teams.
- Support Quality Manager with analysis of COPQ.
- Identify opportunities to add value, using data and technology.
- Analysing and evaluates data using appropriate technologies and data modelling tools.
- Applying technologies to visualise data clearly and effectively.
What’s needed to be considered for the Financial Analyst role?
- Ideally, part-qualified chartered management accountant (ACMA), or (ACCA equivalent) or working towards this balanced with work experience.
- Experience of internal reporting systems within an international group.
- Highly developed analytical, numerical and modelling skills.
- Must be able to work to tight reporting deadlines.
- Strong IT skills and capability of applying applications to develop business processes.
- Have strong core business skills including influencing people at all levels, stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Can interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- Draw on ‘big’ and ‘small’ data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience-appropriate ways
- An excellent understanding of MS Office, incl advanced Excel skills
Full JD available upon request
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Analyst opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Financial Analyst opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Financial Analyst / ACMA / ACCA / Data / Excel / Modelling / Business Process / Analytics / Bristol / Hybrid