£40,000 – £60,000 basic + comms (£100,000+ OTE)
This Wealth Management firm have too many clients to handle and therefore need to offset a book of business for a qualified Financial Adviser to take over, and develop further with referrals and new business wins.
This book includes Group Scheme and standard Pensions, with a lot of the clients having been only offered a basic review in the past. Therefore, this individual coming in has the opportunity to win new business from the existing client base and further referrals – which would be a higher split for the commission and earning potential.
– Hybrid Financial Adviser position
– Book of business to take over
– £100K+ annual OTE
– High Net Worth clients, meaning potential to tap into more business
– Car Allowance
– Market leading company benefits
Requirements to be considered for the Financial Adviser opportunity:
– Minimum 18 months current experience offering Financial Advice
– Fully diploma qualified (Dip4)
– Ability to commute weekly to the offices in Wilmslow
– Evidence of successfully winning own business / referrals
– Financial Planning experience / knowledge (not simply just renewals)
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn some serious money and inherit a quality client base to work from. If you have the necessary experience, then apply or contact Sam at HEAT.
Unfortunately CVs without the necessary experience above will not be contacted / considered.