Location: Liskeard, Cornwall
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Title: Financial Advisor
On offer is a very generous base salary and discretionary bonus. As well as full paraplanning support and the opportunity to build a highly successful portfolio with full support of the business.
You will start with a small number of existing high net worth clients, but this role will place a focus on business development and generation of new business. This will be helped by utilising the firm’s existing relationships with investment clients. A transferrable client bank is not a necessity for this role.
- Offer full comprehensive financial advice
- Manage a small existing portfolio of high net worth clients
- Network internally and externally to generate new business to further expand your portfolio
- Provide guidance to Paraplanning and Administration teams
- Current Client Bank to service
- New business will be required over a period of time
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Competent Adviser status.
- Goals to achieve Chartered status.
- Proven track record of success in an IFA role.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.