Are you a seasoned Financial Adviser looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity with a leading name in the financial industry which has expanded its presence and is actively seeking dynamic and experienced Financial Advisers.
The business is a well-established financial services provider with a strong reputation for excellence and client satisfaction. The recent growth has led to the sales team reaching 70 skilled advisers within the network and they’re eager to continue expanding. With a focus on nurturing long-term client relationships and providing top-tier financial solutions, the firm are committed to delivering exceptional service and expert guidance.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to the mission while shaping your own financial advisory career. Whether you’re an Adviser looking to retire in 2-3 years and create a solid succession plan for your clients, or you’re simply seeking an exciting new chapter in your journey, there is a place for you.
- Flexible Arrangements: Both self-employed advisers, particularly those with transferable Funds Under Management (FUM), and employed advisers are welcomed.
- Generous Compensation: The compensation structure is designed to reward your expertise and efforts. Earn 60% on the first £100,000, 65% on the next £100,000 and an impressive 80% on anything exceeding £200,000 (for a self-employed adviser). No clawbacks, just straightforward rewards for your hard work.
- Bonus Opportunities: Employed advisers can enjoy a fantastic 40% bonus over their salary, with the potential for even greater earnings.
- Smooth Transition: For advisers planning to retire in the next few years, the comprehensive succession planning ensures a seamless transition for your clients, providing them with continuity and peace of mind.
- Supportive Environment: As a new member of the team, you’ll have access to a wealth of resources and support to ensure your success, including a highly-efficient back office.
Apply today to be considered for this Financial Adviser opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Financial Planner, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Wealth Manager. Financial adviser, Wealth Planner, IFA, financial planning, wealth management, wealth consultant, DipPFS, DipFA, CII, CISI, LIBF