Financial Adviser – Yateley – £35,000 – £45,000 plus bonuses
We are working with a well-established financial advisory firm in Yateley with a strong presence in the South East of the UK who are seeking an Adviser due to ongoing growth and upcoming acquisition.
Their commitment to delivering outstanding financial advice has earned them a loyal client base, and they take pride in the supportive team environment. The Financial Adviser will be responsible for the South East patch of clients, and will be handed a portfolio of clients to service, whilst also being responsible for growing their own business through lead generation/conversion.
We are seeking someone early on in their Advisory career, with 1-5 years of Advising experience.
The Adviser will benefit from:
- An existing client bank provided across the South East patch
- Learning one on one with a very experienced Adviser
- Opportunity to be field-based, as most of the clients prefer to meet in-person
- Flexible working, expectation is one day a week in the Yateley office
- Succession planning opportunities in the future
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience giving financial advice in an IFA / Financial Planning Practice
- Must be qualified to a minimum industry standard of Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- CAS & SPS
- Drivers license and a vehicle
- Live in commutable distance to Yateley, and South East clientele patch
If you’re a motivated financial adviser looking for a dynamic opportunity in the South East we’d like to hear from you.
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Synonyms: Financial Planner, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Wealth Manager. Financial adviser, Wealth Planner, IFA, financial planning, wealth management, wealth consultant, DipPFS, DipFA, CII, CISI, LIBF, CAS, SPS