Field Service Engineer
They are looking to employ a Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer. Experience in Mechanical and Electrical is essential, with qualifications in Electrical ideally.
Working on a varied amount of the Company’s products, Mechanical work could range from changing filters and worn blast parts right the way through to working on their more complex systems, which includes PLC & HMI / SCADA, Robot and ultrasonic units.
This will include travel ranging from a 60 mile radius, to covering the whole UK and potentially Overseas
FULL clean UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL.
- Servicing machinery on customer site.
- Preventative, Predictive and Planned Maintenance.
- Associated Administration work.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Able to work on Mechanical and Electrical components
- Willing to work away potentially for weeks at a time
- Electrically qualified or demonstrated Time-Served Electrical experience
- Working to High Standards with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well alone in sometime pressured situations
Salary is £30-£35k / annum.
~8hours/week overtime available which equates to starting salary of £30K = avg £36.5K or £35K = avg £42.5K
- Company van
- Company credit card
- Training Opportunities and if candidate shows potential, taking on more responsibilities in other areas of the company
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.