We are currently working alongside a multi service firm with an excellent reputation, who are on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic Family Solicitor to join their team.
With offices across Sussex and Kent, the Family team are one of the strongest in the South East, providing the entire range of family and divorce law services to clients.
The Family Team has an outstanding reputation in dealing with high profile, complicated financial settlements, and our family law team specialises in assisting high net worth and high profile individuals. Additionally, the team have significant expertise in complex and sensitive children cases.
As the successful candidate, your role will include delivering high quality advice and representation across a comprehensive range of family work.
You will join a law firm well known for looking after and developing their employees, offering you a flexible and friendly working environment. Part time hours will also be considered.
In addition, this role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
What do I Need to Apply?
- Qualified solicitor with relevant experience
- Experience of advocacy or the desire to develop this
- Children Panel membership would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to manage a demanding caseload from inception through to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.