Family Legal Secretary
A great opportunity has arisen in our Leamington Spa office for a Legal Secretary in our Family Private Department on a full-time permanent basis. This role has come about due to growth in the last 12 months.
The successful candidate will provide a full secretarial service within the department, supporting multiple Fee Earners. You will need excellent keyboard skills, a polite and patient manner, initiative and a flexible approach. It would be preferable, to have at least two years’ experience working within a Family Private Department.
You will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary with fantastic benefits included.
What is needed to be considered?
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Outlook, Word & case management/Tikit
- It would be preferable, to have at least two years’ experience working within a Family Private Department.
- Dynamic in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients or potential clients
- A positive approach to customer service
- Ability to be a team player and flexible outlook
- Efficiency to deal with awkward situations and difficult clients in a professional manner
- Ability to remain discreet and maintain employee and client confidentiality at all times
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.